Thank you for your interest in the Women’s Intercultural Network. WIN seeks funds and resources to expand our effective network for the benefit of girls and women locally and globally without hope, homes or resources.
WIN programs are supported by donations from individuals, foundations, corporations and memberships of organizations and institutions. All donations are tax-deductible, and will be acknowledged in the appropriate publication, program or business venture.
If you need more membership or donation information, please contact us here. Contributors receive information, action alerts and WIN activities and programs, and, depending on the level of support, are able to:
– Meet one-on-one with business, elected and academic women from other countries
– Participate in group trips to meet with counterparts in other countries and cultures.
– Be accredited as a Delegate to the United Nations Commission on Women
– Participate in interactive discussions and chats on the Internet
– Participate in WIN training events for women from other countries
– Receive advance notice of WIN and Partner programs and events
– Receive a discount to all WIN events
– Serve as a host for women from other countries in the WOMANSTAY, program
Join WIN: MEMBERSHIP NEW and RENEWAL
or Click here to download the membership form !
Join CAWA :
Click here for the membership form !
Help us mobilize California women for social, health, and economic justice THE CALIFORNIA WOMEN’S AGENDA (CAWA) “A Network that organizes, not an organization that networks”
Join the circles :
Click here for the join the circle form !
Be part of the US, UGANDA, JAPANESE, AFGHANISTAN, PHILIPPINE, IRANIAN, CUBAN AND MORE CIRCLES TO COME…
HELP START A CIRCLE!
Post a donation using credit cards or PayPal by clickig the DONATE button above or mail your check, made payble to Women’s Intercultural Network, to:
Women’s Intercultural Network / CAWA
824 Henry St
Oakland, CA 94607
WIN is a 501c(3) with Fed ID# 94-320-4314